SAN DIEGO, Calif. – September 12, 2012 – , a press release distribution service for companies in the running, cycling and triathlon industries, today announced the launch of Endurance Sportsjobs, the first job site serving the endurance sports industry.
“With participation in endurance sports at an all time high, companies serving the industry need an affordable and easy way to find qualified job candidates to fill the needs of their growing organizations,” said Tina Wilmott, founder of Endurance Sportswire. “Endurance Sportswire has access to thousands of people working in the running, cycling and triathlon markets, so it made complete sense for us to launch a job site specifically for the endurance sports industry.”
For employers, Endurance Sportsjobs features include:
- Easy to use job submission form
- Track all jobs from a single user account
- Unlimited edits on job postings
- Job applicants’ info and resumes sent directly to employer and available to view online
- See number of views and applicants for each job
- Reminder emails sent when jobs are about to expire
- Jobs promoted on Twitter and Facebook
- Endurance Sportsjobs will also be promoted on Endurance Sportswire’s bi-weekly newsletter. With over 6,500 subscribers, Endurance Sportswire has quickly become a “must read” for industry insiders to find out what is happening in the business of endurance sports.
For more information about Endurance Sportsjobs, go to www.endurancesportswire.com/jobs.