Every-so-often manufactures and publishers send us their products to review.
We do our best to check out these products to help you decide if they are something that you might find useful.
Today we received the new Polar RCX5 Tour de France GPS that we'll be testing in the near future.
The RCX5 includes:
- Provides heart rate even in water with the comfortable hybrid transmitter
- ZoneOptimizer coaches you to train at the right intensity
- Sport profiles guarantee a swift switch between different sports
- Includes G5 GPS sensor, CS speed sensor W.I.N.D. and the s3 stride sensor for cycling and running speed, distance, pace measurement
- Light (46g) and always ready for use with no need for charging