We are so proud of our entire EMT team that we just must let you know all about it today, this minute, right now.
Consider yourself very lucky indeed as you are getting a sneak preview of something that will change the way that the world trains for long distance endurance sports.
We promise that today's announcement will be even bigger news than the new iPhone...at least in the world of endurance sports!
You see the entire EMT team has worked feverishly for over a year to put together today's new Mega launch. We traveled the globe and met and worked with some of the biggest names in endurance sports to come up with a radical new training method guaranteed to make you the fastest athlete in you age-group.
We have combined the best of the most successful coaching programs used by elite runners, TDF riders, Olympic swimmers, and even the world's best known and most influential coaches to come up with this revolutionary new training program/regime.
We have spent a over a year meticulously compiling data from the world's top athletes as they trained and prepared for the Olympics in China. We used precise data from Heart Rate Monitors, Power Meters, training logs,and dozens of other analytical tools from an elite test group of just over 1000 Olympic bound endurance athletes. If you can think of a famous name, chances are they were in our test group.
We took everything that we learned and complied it into an user friendly and easy to understand program that will forever change the way you train and race.
Ladies and Gentle may we present you with: Super High Intensity Training.
But before we can tell you the ins and outs (spill all of the beans if you will) of this fantastic new program, we just need a small but critical bit of input from the typical age-group athletes, and that would be you. With this critical information we can structure this program for maximum and dare we say yet again, revolutionary results.
So if you want a guaranteed slot to Kona or Boston, or dare we suggest (for the last time) the Olympics in 2012, would you be so kind as to fill out the form below? Just copy and paste the questions and email the results to us here at EverymanTri headquarters.
4) How many hours do you normally train a week?
5) How much S.H.I.T can you take a week?
6) Would you prefer Daily or Weekly S.H.I.T?
7) Would you prefer our S.H.I.T program online or in person?
8) Do you want a personal S.H.I.T coach?
9) How much S.H.I.T can you afford?
10) Would you pay over $1000 a month for a personal S.H.I.T coach?
11) Would you prefer a S.H.I.T swim, bike, or run program?
12) If you have a really hard S.H.I.T on Monday, would you consult a physician?
13) Would you recommend our new S.H.I.T to your family and friends?
14) Is daily one hour S.H.I.T too much?
15) Would you be willing to pay for $500 for wristwatch and strap on S.H.I.T monitor or,
16) would you prefer heart rate based S.H.I.T monitoring?
17) If you are on vacation, can you go a week without a regular S.H.I.T program?
18) Would you be willing to submit a S.H.I.T urine sample once a week?
19) Would you be willing to write a S.H.I.T testimonial for us?
20) Please finish this sentence with the answer that you agree with the most:
Now that I know a little about your S.H.I.T. I want:
a) to know more about how you came up with this S.H.I.T
b) to know more before I commit to any S.H.I.T
c) S.H.I.T now, but I want to pay later
d) to consult a physician before I start your S.H.I.T program
e) to get going immediately, so please charge my credit card so I can start this S.H.I.T right away.
Thanks for your help. Our everyman S.H.I.T team is waiting for your responses. As soon as we have complied your S.H.I.T answers we'll provide you with more S.H.I.T details.
Happy New Year!