The Subaru Ironman 70.3 EagleMan Triathlon is the largest Ironman 70.3 event in the Mid-Atlantic region, and one of the most popular Ironman 70.3 triathlons in the country. The conditions of the course are both demanding and challenging. Participants will compete to qualify for the Ford Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii (28 slots) on Oct. 8 and the Ironman 70.3 Championship in Lake Las Vegas (50 slots) on Sept. 11.
Professional Triathletes, Terenzo Bozzone and Samantha Warriner will be returning to defend their 2010 Championship Titles. Also participating this year are Mirinda Carfrae, reigning 2010 Ironman World Champion and Female Triathlete of the Year, and Craig Alexander, two-time Ironman World Champion (2008 & 2009), Ironman 70.3 World Champion (2006), three-time Australian Long Course Champion (2010, 2006, 2004), and one of Inside Triathlon Magazine’s “10 Greatest Male Triathletes of All Time.”
Expo Day: Friday, June 10 | 5:00 p.m.
• Race Packet Pick Up & Health and Fitness Expo: 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
• Pro Meet & Greet: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Cambridge Yacht Club
o *NOTE: Pro Meet & Greet is NOT open to the public. Media members can attend by contacting Chris Daley in advance at Chris@MaroonPR.com or 410-808-7694.
Expo Day: Saturday, June 11 | 10 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
• Race Packet Pick Up & Health and Fitness Expo: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
• Pro Forum: 2 p.m.
RACE DAY: Sunday, June 12 | 6:40 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Race Start Time: 6:40 a.m.
• Finish Line (Top Finishers): 11:00 a.m.
• Post Race Party: 11:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• Awards Ceremony: 2:30 p.m.