If so this is your chance to shine, or your chance to make that special Blogger in your life a star by nominating their Blog for the 5th annual raceAthlete Best Blog Award.
The rules are simple and straightforward. Entries will be accepted through December 26th of 2010 and voting will take place the last week of December of 2010 on EverymanTri.com.
Winners will be announced on Monday, January 3rd 2011 and prizes and "Best Blog" ribbons and prizes will be awarded to the winners.
Just send us an email with the name and the URL of your favorite sports blog.
or send an email to: romanmicaathotmail.com
Click HERE for to view the winners from last year.
So far the 2010 Best Blog Nominations include (in no particular order):
The Rules and the Prizes:
- The contest is open to any blogs that existed for at least 8 months of time during the year 2010.
- Valid email addresses are required to submit a Blog. You must use your own address.
- You may nominate your own blog.
- raceAthlete previously sponsored athletes and their Blogs are not eligible.
- Entries will be accepted through December 26th of 2010.
- On December 26th all entries will be judged by a panel committee of team raceAthletes and the "Ten Best Blogs" of 2010 will be announced.
- Online voting for the Gold, Silver and Bronze Blogs will take place the last week of December of 2010 until January 2nd of 2011 on EverymanTri.com.
- Winners will be announced on January 3, 2011, and prizes and "Best Blog" ribbons will be awarded to the winners.
Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be awarded the raceAthlete "2010 Best Blog" ribbon to display on their Blog for next year. The Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners will receive a new Timex Ironman watch.
The Gold winner "Best Blog of 2010" will also receive a special bonus award which will be announced on December 31st, 2010.
Good Luck to all and please submit your favorite blogs!
or send an email to: romanmicaateverymantridotcom