Summer is almost here and that means one thing for many newbie amatuer endurance athletes---time to race. But which race to chose?
That's always a problem for those new to endurance sports. So we want to make it easier to help your fellow amatuer athletes choose the right race. With the kind help from Adidas we have brand new sports watch for one of our readers (as seen above).
All you have to do is submit a review of a race you've done.
It can be a new review or an older review that you've already written on your blog (if you have one).
There are only two criteria:
1) You have to have done the race
2) You have to have written the review.
Each day we'll publish one review and we'll link it back to your blog, facebook page or web site if you have one.
In two weeks we'll let our readers choose the best review and that amatuer athlete will get the watch.
BTW: The review can be of any race you've done and that includes: running, cycling, swimming or all three put together in a triathlon. The distance does not matter as long as it is a sanctioned annual race.
We prefer short reviews 300-500 words, and most importantly don't forget to rate the race using the Everyman rating scale below:
EveryMan Rating: 2 Brewskis
Rating Scale (based on the amount of beer needed after race)
• 4 Brewskis So excruciatingly painful and lame you’ll need a full year of recovery just to forget this race
• 3 Brewskis The best thing said and remembered about race is; I finished
• 2 Brewskis Challenging race in a masochistic I’d could do it again sort-of-way given enough time and Ibuprofen.
• 1 Brewski Good solid race that exceeds your expectations
• No Brewski A must-do annual event for both friends and family
Please include a link to the race's web site.
To submit a race review just post the URL of that review in comment box below if you have it on your blog, or web site or Click here to email us a review.
Finally, we love photos so include a photo (or two) from the race (or of yourself) as well if you have some.