And 2009 has by far been the hardest year to narrow all of your submissions to the year's Top Ten.
But our crack team has been working hard. Some of this year's Top Ten have been selected before, but many are brand new to this award.
So without further delay (and in no particular order) here are they year's best sports endurance blogs.
Now it is your turn to vote!
Ten Best Blogs of 2009Steve in a Speedo?! Gross! Sonja Wieck
Now it's your turn.
We need your help to select the year's Bronze, Silver, and Gold medal winners.
Please visit the blogs above. and vote for your favorite three Blog's of 2009.
Click HERE for the previous years Best Blog award winners.
*The winners will be announced on December 31st of 2009, and prizes and "Best Blog" ribbons will be awarded at that time.
Congrats to this year's Ten Best Blog and Good Luck.
Let the voting begin:
The Rules and the Prizes:
- The contest is open to any blogs that existed for at least 8 months of time during the year 2009.
- Valid email addresses are required to submit a Blog. You must use your own address.
- You may nominate your own blog.
- raceAthlete previously sponsored athletes and their Blogs are not eligible.
- Entries will be accepted through December 18th of 2009.
- On December 19th all entries will be judged by a panel committee of team raceAthletes and the "Ten Best Blogs" of 2009 will be announced.
- Online voting for the Gold, Silver and Bronze Blogs will take place the last two weeks of December of 2009 until December 30th on EverymanTri.com.
- Winners will be announced on December 31st of 2009, and prizes and "Best Blog" ribbons will be awarded to the winners.
Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will be awarded the raceAthlete "2008 Best Blog" ribbon to display on their Blog for next year. The Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners will receive a new Timex Ironman watch.
The Gold winner "Best Blog of 2009" will also receive a special bonus award which will be announced on December 31st, 2009.