Hey, tri-studs and studettes! Just checking in with another episode of ZenTri goodness. Join me for a quick run and then some mountain biking while pulling my son along on a trail-a-bike. There's also a great interview at the end about how a Boulder surgeon is doing amazing work on athletes with back issues.
Our big announcement at www.zentriathlon.com is the new members only area! I'm posting detailed information in both written and audio form about how to make your training better for subscribers eyes only. You can find a link to it and the member's forum here.
There is also a couple great audio clips thrown in for your triathlon entertainment. Cover your kid's ears! :)
- 1 hour run using new running form. It's fast!
- Check out Triathlon Mind Training.com
- Created members only section of Zentriathlon.com.
- Mountain biking with Kai.
- Are we dreaming?
- Push runs ROCK for strength in martial arts class.
- Powertap vs. SRM vs...
- Got back problems? Listen to this interview.