It has only been just about 72 hours hours since we introduced our revolutionary new Super High Intensity Training program and already we have S.H.I.T competitors and unauthorized S.H.I.T coaches making up their own S.H.I.T programs.
Here are just a few recent and blatant S.H.I.T programs that we have already found on the internet that in no way are the real S.H.I.T:
- Base Ultra Long Length Super High Intensity Training.
- Holistically Orientated Regionally Selective Extremely Super High Intensity Training.
We found it especially ironic that H.O.R.S.E.S.H.I.T was almost immediately copied as well by:
Build It Gradually Adding Speed Steadily H.O.R.S.E.S.H.I.T
And finally we can't forget the new cost cutting (and we believe not too bright) alternative to our award winning S.H.I.T.
Double Interval Parametric Special High Intensity Training
This just goes to prove that old adage "Buyer Beware" because our S.H.I.T is by far the best S.H.I.T.
Finally, last time we promised to provide you with complied S.H.I.T answers and S.H.I.T details from our S.H.I.T study. We'll we've had hundreds of athletes respond so we're still working on the S.H.I.T survey, but in the meantime here's a typical response we just received from Richard:
1) Name: Richard
2) Age: 34
3) Sport: I am primarily a runner but take a traithletes approach to training meaning I use running, swimming, cycling, etc.. towards my training goals..
4) How many hours do you normally train a week? I typically train 12-15 hours per week.
5) How much S.H.I.T can you take a week? How much S.H.I.T can I take, well I travel 4-5 days a week for work while training for towards a 100mi ultra-run. Does that answer the question?
6) Would you prefer Daily or Weekly S.H.I.T? I prefer Daily S.H.I.T
7) Would you prefer our S.H.I.T program online or in person? I would prefer personal training but I would imagine that you wouldn't be interested in my travel schedule.
8) Do you want a personal S.H.I.T coach? Yes, I do want a personal coach.
9) How much S.H.I.T can you afford? Tell me how much S.H.I.T. are you offering and I'll let you know if I can afford it.
10) Would you pay over $1000 a month for a personal S.H.I.T coach? I doubt that I would pay over $1000 for a personal S.H.I.T. Coach.
11) Would you prefer a S.H.I.T swim, bike, or run program? I would prefer a program incorporating all specialties but if I had to choose one, it would be a run program.
12) If you have a really hard S.H.I.T on Monday, would you consult a physician? I very rarely consult physicians for anything.
13) Would you recommend our new S.H.I.T to your family and friends? If it is worth recommending, I would recommend your S.H.I.T.
14) Is daily one hour S.H.I.T too much? Is daily one hour S.H.I.T enough? Aren't we talking Boston and Kona here?
15) Would you be willing to pay for $500 for wristwatch and strap on S.H.I.T monitor or, Hey, if you guarantee that I will qualify for Kona, Boston, and such; I'll pay.
16) Would you prefer heart rate based S.H.I.T monitoring? I'd prefer to monitor my own S.H.I.T.
17) If you are on vacation, can you go a week without a regular S.H.I.T program? There is no vacation in training if it is a S.H.I.T lifestyle.
18) Would you be willing to submit a S.H.I.T urine sample once a week? I urinate at least 6 times a day, I'll be happy to bottle it all for you.
19) Would you be willing to write a S.H.I.T testimonial for us? Again, if its worth talking about, then I will.
20) Please finish this sentence with the answer that you agree with the most:
Now that I know a little about your S.H.I.T. I want: to know more before I commit to any S.H.I.T