To find the #1 secret just click the play tab below, or click on the MP3 link (don't forget to turn up the volume on your computer) or right click on the MP3 link to download the file to your computer and your favorite iPod or MP3 player.
Finally, for or all of you great athletes who have left comments, here's a bonus secret. The real key to a PB in 2006 is to stay healthy. That means you can't forget the five basics rules of training:
1) Stretch before, during and after training
2) Don’t overdo it. If it really hurts, don’t train through the pain. See a pro.
3) Remember to warm up and cool down
4) Get plenty of rest. In order to get stronger, your body needs time to recover
5) Don't crash your dirt bike and break your collarbone 5 weeks before your IM big race. But that's a story for another day!